Scope of Agreement — You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the Agreement with respect to your use of the BillboardVinyls product offerings. The Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and BillboardVinyls with respect to your use of the BillboardVinyls product offerings and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and/or understandings with respect to same. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any future offer(s) or product(s) made available to you on the Site that augment(s) or otherwise enhance(s) the current features of the BillboardVinyls product offerings shall be subject to the Agreement. You understand and agree that BillboardVinyls is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for your inability to use the BillboardVinyls product offerings. You understand and agree that BillboardVinyls shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential and/or exemplary damages (even if BillboardVinyls has been advised of the possibility of such damages). The negation of damages set forth above is a fundamental element of the basis of the bargain between you and BillboardVinyls. Access to BillboardVinyls product offerings would not be provided to you without such limitations.
Intellectual Property Ownership — Unless otherwise noted, all text, content and documents on the vinyls, any names, logos, trademarks, service marks, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, or other intellectual property appearing in the billboard vinyls, and the organization, compilation, look and feel, illustrations, artwork, videos, music, software and other works on the Platform (the "Content") are owned by the original advertising company (or its affiliates) or used with permission or under license from a third party (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Owner") and are protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. As between BillboardVinyls and you, all right, title and interest in and to the Content will at all times remain with its Owners. All brand names, product names, titles, slogans, logos, or service names and other marks used on the Platform or the vinyls, are registered and/or common law trade names, trademarks or service marks of the advertising company.
Limited Use; Restrictions on Use — You are permitted to use the Content and/or any services and products on the vinyls for lawful purposes as provided in the Terms and Conditions only; any other use or misuse of any Content is strictly prohibited. BillboardVinyls grants you a non-exclusive, limited, personal, non-transferable, revocable, license to access and use the Content, without right to sublicense, under the following conditions: you shall not, without BillboardVinyls’s express written consent: (a) copy, retransmit, modify, disseminate, display, perform, reuse, re-post, broadcast, circulate, or otherwise distribute the Content, or modify or re-use all or part of the Content, (b) use any tradename, trademark, or brand name of BillboardVinyls in metatags, keywords and/or hidden text, (c) create derivative works from the Content or commercially exploit the Content, in whole or in part, in any way, and (d) use the Platform, the Content, and/or any portion thereof, in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression, attribution or statement as to BillboardVinyls, the Owner, or any third party referenced therein. BillboardVinyls reserves all other rights. You shall not alter, remove or obscure any copyright notice, digital watermarks, proprietary legends or any other notice included in the Content. Except as expressly provided herein, nothing on the Platform shall be construed as conferring any license under BillboardVinyls’s and/or its Owner’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, BillboardVinyls may revoke any of the foregoing rights and/or your access to the Platform, or any part thereof, including the blocking of your IP Address, at any time without prior notice.
- BillboardVinyls shall monitor the Community Forums on a regular basis for compliance with international trademark law for any readily apparent violations of these Terms and Conditions or illegal content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that BillboardVinyls is under no obligation to edit or modify any information available in a Community Forum or decide any dispute or disagreement between posters and shall have no liability to you for any content posted in a Community Forum or social media site.
- You acknowledge that any opinions, statement, recommendation, offers, advice or other information presented or disseminated on the Community Forums are those of their respective authors who are solely responsible and liable for their content. BillboardVinyls reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted on the Community Forums.
- Any Submission that promotes the vinyl original advertisements, disparages competitive products, is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, racially offensive, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Any Submission that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, material that depicts child-pornography, acts of violence, drug use or would violate the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of a securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ;
- Any Submission that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Any Submission that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, spyware, trojans, corrupted data or any other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; or
- Any Submission that in our sole judgment is inappropriate or objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose BillboardVinyls or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
No Archive — Even if this Platform includes features and functionality that permit you to upload certain Submissions to our services or systems, this Platform is not and shall not function as an archive. BillboardVinyls shall have no liability to you or any other person for loss, damage, or destruction to your Submission. You shall be solely responsible for maintaining independent archival and backup copies of any Submission.
Disclaimers — BillboardVinyls reserves the right to change any part of the Platform at any time without notice, subject to the “NOTICE” provision set forth below.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act — BillboardVinyls is committed to respecting and protecting the legal rights of copyright owners. As such, BillboardVinyls adheres to the following notice and take down policy, in full compliance with Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.). If you believe any of the Content infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (hereafter a "DMCA Takedown Notice"). To be valid, a DMCA Takedown Notice must (i) be provided to BillboardVinyls’s designated agent, ("Copyright Agent"), as set forth below, and (ii) include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
BillboardVinyls’s Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Takedown Notices is: email: info@BillboardVinyls.com. For clarity, only DMCA Takedown Notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, online purchases or other communications should be directed to the applicable customer service links posted on the Platform. You acknowledge that in order for BillboardVinyls to be authorized to takedown any Content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all of the requirements of this Section.
No Framing; Links; Third Party Sites — Framing, in-line linking or other methods of association with the Platform are expressly prohibited without prior written approval from BillboardVinyls.
Ability to Accept Terms and Conditions — You affirm that you are more than 18 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in the Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with the Terms and Conditions.
Assignment — The Terms and Conditions, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by BillboardVinyls without restriction.
Notice — From time to time, we may revise these Terms and Conditions. To help you stay current of any changes, BillboardVinyls may take one or more of the following steps: (1) BillboardVinyls notes the date the Terms and Conditions was last updated above, and (2) when BillboardVinyls makes a material change to the Terms and Conditions, we may post conspicuous announcements of such changes on the Platform next to the link to these Terms and Conditions. Your use of the Platform following the posting of any revised Terms and Conditions shall be deemed acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions. BillboardVinyls strongly recommends checking the Terms and Conditions periodically. If we are required by law to obtain your express consent for any changes to the Terms and Conditions, then we will make a commercially reasonable attempt to obtain your consent before implementing such revisions.
In resolving a claim for arbitration, the arbitrator shall apply California law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, we will pay as much of your filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class, representative, or collective basis, or as a private attorney general on behalf of other persons similarly situated, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither you nor we shall be entitled to arbitrate the dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. Disputes regarding the arbitrability of any claim shall be resolved by the arbitrator.
THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. YOU MAY NOT BRING ANY CLAIM AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ON BEHALF OF OTHER SIMILARLY SITUATED PERSONS. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED.
BY AGREEING TO THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES AS SET FORTH HEREIN, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND LIMITING YOUR RIGHT TO APPEAL. DO NOT USE THIS SITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE FOREGOING BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISIONS.
Miscellaneous — BillboardVinyls’s failure to enforce any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. A printed version of the Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to the Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
2. User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that BillboardVinyls and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
3. Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of general tarps, billboard vinyl, and accompanying accessories. Messages may include checkout reminders.
4. Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
5. Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at email@example.com. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
6. MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
7. Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
8. Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
9. Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
10. Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes: - Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity; - Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; - Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code; - Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received; - Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and - Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
11. Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Agoura Hills, California before one arbitrator. The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which BillboardVinyls’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
12. Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
13. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
Thank you for visiting our site.
©2022, BillboardVinyls, LLC.